Removable hydro-adhesive bifocal presbyopia lenses for ordinary spectacles and sports spectacles, graduated sports spectacles
- FROM CLASSIC TO BIFOCAL EYEWEAR - turn your glasses into bifocal spectacles with our presbyopic hydro-adhesive lenses.
- NEW ADHESION TECHNOLOGY - Our instant hydro-adhesive bifocal lenses adhere perfectly to your glasses, even under water. As there are no glues or adhesives, you can move them to other glasses whenever you want.
- EASY APPLICATION - In a few moments, the glasses will become bifocal spectacles. To apply the lenses, simply remove them from the packaging, place a drop of water on the lens of the glasses and apply them directly to the inside of the glasses.
- FOR EVERY OCCASION - If you are a sporty type and want to turn your sunglasses into graduated sports glasses StickTite is the solution! Perfect for sunglasses, diving goggles, Motocross goggles or cycling goggles - in short, suitable for any outdoor activity!
- DIOPTERS AND DIMENSIONS- To ensure correct vision, we have developed our hydro-adhesive presbyopic lenses in 6 different diopters. Available from a minimum of +1.25 to a maximum of +3.00. The bifocals are semicircular in shape and measure 28 mm by 14 mm.
- QUALITY - Our hydro-adhesive lenses have all CE certifications guaranteeing their quality and the hydro-adhesive lens material is patented.
- TEST LENSES - If you're on the fence about buying expensive bifocal glasses, try StickTite to see if it's right for you.
- WHAT DO I GET? - You will receive innovative packaging for the safety and protection of the lenses themselves. Inside you will find a pair of lenses and fitting instructions.
Payment in 3 installments without interest for orders over € 30
Payment in 3 installments without interest for orders over35 €
StickTite lenses are made from a patented polymer material with an organic plasticiser that offers superior natural adhesion to lens substrates without the use of chemical adhesives. The lenses are 40 per cent thinner than Hydrotac lenses and are made from a more flexible material, allowing them to flex naturally to adapt to lens surfaces, which can be completely flat or very curved.
In contrast, Hydrotac lenses, being thicker and stiffer, are moulded with a built-in curvature, which can cause them to adhere poorly or come loose when used with lenses of flat or very curved substrates. Despite being 40% thinner, StickTite lenses provide precise and uniform optical correction across the entire lens surface.
Lenses often detach from glasses when exposed to water and other harsh conditions.
Thanks to our patented adhesion technology, StickTite lenses stay put in all conditions, even under water.
The thicker, curved lenses require water to adhere and up to 24 hours to fully adhere to the glasses.
Our lenses are made from a patented polymer 40% thinner than the competition, which bonds and conforms instantly to the glasses.
Rigid lenses limit compatibility with certain types of spectacles, especially those with a strong curvature.
Our lenses are soft and flexible, fitting any spectacles, regardless of their curvature.
Not sure how to fit lenses to your glasses? Follow the instructions on this page, it's quick and easy!